RASPBERRY DARK CHOCOLATE MINI MUFFINS
3/4 cup oat flour
3 scoops Tone It Up Vanilla Protein
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of Salt
2 eggs (or 1/3 cup liquid egg whites)
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 cup almond milk
2 tbsp maple suyrup
1 container YQ Plain Yogurt
1/2 cup frozen respberries
1/4 cup Enjoy Life Foods dark chocolate morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and add to dry ingredients.
4. Put raspberries in a separate bowl and microwave until thawed. Press down with a fork until they are a puree texture.
5. Fold raspberries and chocolate chips to mixture.
6. Add mixture to muffin tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.