MAPLE ALMOND JOY DOUNUTS
1⁄2 cup Organic Vanilla Protein
1⁄2 cup almond flower
1 tsp. baking powder
2 packet Justin's Maple Almond Butter (one for drizzle)
1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1⁄4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup Egg Whites
1/2 tsp. almond extract
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine.
5. Spray a donut pan with coconut oil spray and add batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Once the donuts have cooled put the Maple Almond Butter into a microwave safe container and heat until liquid. Drizzle over donuts and let harden. Enjoy!