CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY DONUTS
1⁄2 cup vanilla Tone It Up Protein
1⁄2 cup oat flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1⁄4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup sliced Strawberries
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
Coconut oil spray
1 medium Avocado peeled and pitted
1/4 cup Cacao Powder
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. Fold in Strawberries
5. Spray a donut pan with coconut oil spray and add batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. For frosting add avocados to a food processor fitted with an S blade and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and continue to blend until combined. Once donuts are cooled, frost with a spatula.