CHICKEN SAUSAGE PASTA
Italian Chicken Sausage
Bag of Spinach
Container of Plum Tomatoes, halved
3 Garlic Cloves
Red Pepper Flakes
1. Boil pasta and cook chicken sausage.
2. In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic cloves until fragrant.
3. Add spinach and tomatoes to pan and cook until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are cooked
4. Add cooked pasta to pan and combine all together.
5. Slice chicken sausage and add to pan
6. Season with remaining spices and add more olive oil to create moisture. Combine all together.
7. Serve & enjoy!